This agreement made between…(company name)…... a Company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its regional office (company location)………, India (herein after referred to as Company) of one part and New Tech Naukri having registered office at FIZIKA MIND , Kipps Enclave, Shastri Nagar, Bareilly243122 (hereinafter referred to as Consultancy) of the other part.
- Whereas the party of the 1st part is in the Company (.company name) and is in the need of suitable employees from time to time.
- The party of the 2nd part is Consultancy (New Tech Naukri) engaged in the services of providing right candidate for the right job to its clients, as and when specific requirement is made for.
- Now, therefore this Agreement witness as under:
- The Consultancy will select shortlist and forward with recommendations to Company the desired candidates. They will furnish the required particulars of the candidates in the form of Bio-data/ Curriculum Vitae/ Resume, etc. On receipt of the approved candidates from Company, the Recruitment Agents will make arrangements to call the candidates for interview with Company and intimate in advance regarding confirmation received from the candidates whether they are attending the interview. If candidates are sent on oral communication, Consultancy shall communicate over phone to Company at least 48 hours before sending the candidate for interview to avoid misunderstanding and inconvenience to both Interviewer and Candidates.
- The Candidate’s validity for Job will be 3 Months, within this period candidate cannot change their job from the present company. After completion of validity period the candidate will have the right to change his job from present company.
- All preliminary work of scrutiny and screening of applications/ pre interviews etc. will be done by consultancy and shall assure that the candidate put forward will be up to the mark for absorption by COMPANY, if selected.
- The Period of Agreement: ………………….to ……………... and further extendable for 1 year period at a time, on mutually agreed terms & conditions. The Company and Consultant may negotiate to extend the term of this Agreement and the terms and conditions under which the relationship shall continue.
- Termination. The Company may terminate this Agreement for “Cause,” after giving Consultant written notice of the reason. Cause means: (1) Consultant has breached the provisions this Agreement in any respect, or materially breached any other provision of this Agreement and the breach continues for 30 days following receipt of a notice from the Company; (2) Consultant has committed fraud, misappropriation, or embezzlement in connection with the Company’s business.
Responsibilities of the Company:
- Company shall give to the Consultancy the profile of Company for information to candidates proposed by the Consultancy for interview on phone.
- Company shall inform the Consultancy regarding the manpower requirement giving details regarding the vacancy for which candidate is required, Experience, Age, Qualification, Pay-Scale range and other related details.
- Company shall inform the Consultancy, after short-listing the candidates, the date, the time and the venue of the interview.
- And the company shall inform the consultancy about the short-listing of candidates within 15 Days.
- HR will inform the Consultancy from time to time about the short-listing of candidates, interviews, selection, offer letters and joining of the candidates.
- If the candidate is selected our professional charges will be 8.33 of CTC (P/A.)
- Company shall pay the professional fees to the Consultancy only by a “Crossed Account Payee” cheque within 45 days from the date of joining the candidate to services of Company.
Responsibilities of the Consultancy:
- On receipt of Information regarding the required candidates, the Consultancy shall inform Company within 7 days; details regarding candidates short-listed and send the relevant bio-data.
- The Consultancy shall scrutinize the bio-data and interview the candidates before the same are forwarded to Company and also ensure the correctness of the information provided.
- The Consultancy will have to ensure that all candidates appear for the interview with testimonials including last month’s pay slip.
- On receipt of information about the joining of the selected candidates, the Consultancy shall submit its bill for professional charges with the name of the candidate selected subject to TDS and other statutory deductions.
- In case the candidate leaves the services of the Company within 90 days of joining, the Consultancy will find a replacement candidate of similar / equivalent qualification and experience. In case no suitable candidate is found for replacement, a Credit Note to the same amount will be issued by Consultancy for payment received from Company. However a replacement / credit note does not apply in case the Company terminates the services of the candidate due to changes in requirement or the candidate leaves the services due to placing the candidate in a profile not as per agreed requirement.
- The Consultancy agrees for a no-poach clause with the Client, wherein, the Consultancy will not poach employees currently working with the Client during the period of this agreement for placement elsewhere.
- The Consultancy will not use the name of the Client in any other communication except in the client lists used in marketing. The Consultancy will seek adequate permission from the Client for use of the name of the Client in any other communication.
- In case of disputes arising out of disagreements in the terms stated in this agreement, the courts of Bareilly will have complete jurisdiction.
New Tech Naukri